Thursday, November 02, 2006

She who needs to write more...

Okay, I admit it... I am not feeling quite so crazy as I did yesterday. After spending some quality writing time at the laptop keyboard yesterday and today I have been able to log a total of 2,657 words. Now, if I can just keep up that pace ...

Oh no! I WAS feeling less crazy. But that was before I did the math! At the rate of 1,328 words per day, for 30 days, I will be at the grand total of 39,841...
Which means I will be ONLY 10, 159 words short of my goal...

SIGH !! And I thought I was on top of things here! Maybe I should add my the word count from my blogs to see if I can get closer to the 50,000?

Oh well... there will be days when I can crank out more than 1,300 words and there will, in all likelihood, be days when I can't even come close to that number. So, let the chips...um, words...fall where they may. I have thrown down the proverbial gauntlet and challenged my muse - and myself. So, back to the keyboard and the NaNoWriMo project!

No comments: