Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Snow!





For a week or so it has been gloriously spring-like! Warm gentle breezes. Moderate temperatures. And flowers blooming everywhere you look. But, Mother Nature can't let winter slide out the back door quite yet. And so, overnight last night, She left something in the grass -- not Easter eggs like the children of the neighborhood expected to find in the grass this morning (the annual Easter Egg Hunt was scheduled for bright and early today).






This isn't the first time that I've had snow for Easter. Probably won't be the last either. But that doesn't keep me from being amazed at how fickle Mother Nature can be sometimes. Two days ago, Caleb and I were playing golf in the warmth of a springtime afternoon. Today I am bundling up with scarf and gloves and arming myself with a snow scraper for the windshield. It's a wonderful and ever changing world!




Whether your Easter weekend finds you making snowballs, hunting for eggs or - as my granddaughter KelseyRose is doing down in Florida - going to the beach


HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

No comments: