Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello Old Friend, Hello

I'm not sure what caused me to choose tonight as the time to return to creative4seasons. I mean, it's been AGES since I've posted anything here! There have been times over the past many monnths that I've chastised myself for not keeping up with it. There have been other times when I've wondered just what it would take for me to pick it back up again.

I knew that it had been a long time since I'd last made an entry on this blog site. I actually had almost convinced myself that it had been so long that I wouldn't be able to access it myself! But, with a click or two on the keyboard, here I am! I've taken a stroll through the blog posts that chronicle a very important touch point in my life -- the days and weeks surrounding my decision to leave Florida and move to Tennessee.

As I gaze at the aesthetics of this blog I find myself thinking that there is much work to be done to bring it -- and you, dear readers, up to speed with where I am now... Oh, I'm still in Tennessee but I've been here and there and back again since I last made a post. Life has done its many ups and downs without so much as one single blog post. But that just means that there is much to tell here in the days and weeks to come.

And, so, to creative4seasons the blog, "hello old friend, hello." And to you my readers, an even bigger "hello dear friends, hello." I hope that you will once again place my blog on your list to watch. And, I hope that this time I will not disappoint you by disappearing into thin air one day and staying gone for one heck of a long time!

During the next few days, I hope to give the blog a facelift. So be sure to check back for new entries and a whole new look! I look forward to seeing your footprints all over my blog in the days, weeks and months to come.

Lee

No comments: